OUR HOUSE RULES
- NO DRUGS – We have a strict no drug or illegal substances policy, no exceptions.
- Be considerate other guests & staff – We expect all our guests to behave in a respectful & appropriate manner, this includes treating our staff with respect. If you are found to be misbehaving or otherwise inappropriate, you will be asked to leave/removed from the property. Threats of violence and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- No theft – We want our guests to feel safe and at home, therefore theft is not tolerated. Please keep in mind we have 24/7 CCTV at all of our locations and our staff have been trained to monitor for suspicious behavior.
- Smoke in designated areas – Do not smoke in the rooms, toilets, or kitchens. There are designated smoking areas outside and on the rooftop terrace.
- No food or drink in the rooms – Strictly no food or drinks are permitted in the rooms, aside from water. Use the refrigerator in the chill out / common areas or ask the staff to store your belongings in the refrigerator.
- Visitors only at specified hours – Visitors may enter the reception and rooftop terrace between 9 am – 11 pm, entering the rooms is strictly forbidden.
- All payments made at the reception cannot be refunded.
Check-In Time: 2:00 pm – Check-Out Time: 12:00 pm
Measures For When Rules Are Violated
- Removal from the hostel without a refund.
- Withholding of the deposit.
- Key not returned: charge equal to the deposit.
- Misbehavior: a fine of minimum as stated during check-in.
- Damage to the property: full compensation for the damage caused.
- A combination of these fines, fees, and measures.
Please Be Aware
- In order to charge one of the above measures, we are allowed to use the credit card details with which the reservation was made.
- We take a copy of your passport/ID at check-in.
- We monitor and collect data from our security cameras.
- The police will be notified in extreme cases of misbehavior.